Cancer, Health and Diet Related News
There’s a chance to celebrate savings with every occasion – even a big meal like Thanksgiving. We not only give thanks for feasting with family and friends, but we also appreciate the deliciously creative ways to reinvent Thanksgiving leftovers.
Here are our picks for the tastiest ways to make those extras go the extra mile.
- Leftover cranberry sauce. Add zing in unexpected places by topping pancakes, waffles, ice cream or yogurt. Try unforgettable Turkey Nachos with Cranberry Salsa too!
- Leftover bread. Croutons, French toast and bruschetta are the best innovations since…sliced bread!
- Leftover stuffing. Stuff mushroom caps or acorn squash. Make meatloaf (use stuffing in place of breadcrumbs) or Savory Stuffing Cakes, adding bacon (download the coupon).
- Leftover mashed potatoes. Turn yesterday’s mashers into today’s shepherd’s pie or potato pancakes.
- Leftover turkey. Move beyond sandwiches; your family will gobble it up in nachos, enchiladas or tacos.
- Leftover ham. Add ham to mac and cheese, beans, braised greens or scalloped potatoes. Get sleepy heads outta bed with breakfast sliders with cheese and eggs on toasted rolls.
- Leftover pumpkin purée. Rise and shine with Pumpkin Pie Smoothies and Pumpkin and Millet Muffins.
Search our database of 3,000+ recipes for more inspiration, and make the next day, the best day after!
This season consider The Whole Deal® value guide your holiday helper. With our 21 Sure Deals, $60+ in coupons, 10 new budget appetizers and money-saving tips, you can make the holidays scrumptious without compromising your budget or values.
What’s your tastiest solution for reinventing Thanksgiving leftovers? Share in the comments section below.