Cancer, Health and Diet Related News
Tai chi is a Chinese martial art practiced for both its defense training and health benefits. Tai chi expert Barry Brownstein demonstrates how to prepare for this practice by entering the meditative state. Follow along and see how the practice of tai chi is based around this vital preparatory step.
Want new videos from Dr. Weil? Subscribe to his YouTube channel for weekly videos!
Having ground beef on hand can be a real meal saver, and we’re saving you with a sale! To stock up on ground beef for $3.99 per pound, stop by our stores in the US and Canada this Friday, January 10th.
Availability, limits and % of lean/fat may vary by region, so you can contact your store for details. While supplies last. Most of our stores do not provide rain checks for sales like this.
Quick meals are high in demand at my house. On days when I want a home-cooked meal on the fly, having ground beef on hand means dinner is just a few steps away. Buying a few extra pounds of ground beef when it’s on sale and keeping it in the freezer is a great way to make sure I’ll have fast meals for the future, too.
Here are some tasty ways to serve up ground beef from this Friday’s sale:
- Make mighty meatballs by adding in chopped veggies and quinoa. Serve these Beef and Quinoa Meatballs over whole-grain pasta with 365 Everyday Value® pasta sauce.
- Dutch Oven Beef and Noodle Casserole
- Day-Before Meatloaf
- This version is meatless, but there’s nothing to stop you from sprinkling cooked ground beef in the mix in this One Pot Chili Casserole.
- Italian Wedding Soup with Carrots, Orzo and Meatballs
- Beef and Bean Chili is especially delicious when topped with cheddar, chopped onions and salsa.
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Mix ground beef with whole grains to make a flavorful stuffing for peppers or a filling for rolls of cabbage or chard (steam or blanch whole leaves first). Weisswurst and Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls sound like a delicious dinner to combat a winter chill.
However you decide to serve the ground beef from this Friday’s sale, you can do so knowing that all of the beef sold in our meat department’s fresh case comes from cows raised without antibiotics or added hormones. Plus, every farm or ranch that supplies our stores with this beef has been certified to Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating program.
Remember, our sale is one day only, so don’t forget to stop by this Friday, January 10th to stock up on some ground beef for $3.99 per pound!